All of us want to motivate our team to achieve at a higher level, but sometimes the atmosphere around us works against us. In this episode, you'll learn how some leaders unwittingly allow a toxic culture to derail their team's success. And you'll discover how to create a healthy, functional work environment by incorporating three key characteristics of great culture. When we're done, you'll have the tools you need to create an environment where your team can thrive.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What culture is and why it’s a critical element in every organization.
- What leaders can do to change a toxic culture.
- How to invite the kind of feedback that promotes greater productivity.
- Why relationships matter so much in the workplace.
- The one thing that trumps vision as the most powerful force in your organization.