Decision making may be the toughest thing leaders do. we have to make critical choices that affect the welfare and livelihood of dozens or even thousands of people—often using conflicting or incomplete information. In this episode, we'll show you the three factors leaders must consider when making an important choice.
In this episode you will:
- Learn the leader’s secret weapon for decision making.
- Understand why the brutal truth is always the leader’s friend.
- Identify the three critical questions any leader must ask when facing a difficult choice.
- Realize why data alone can never drive good decisions.
- Recognize groupthink in your organization.