Leaders never have all the help they need. But most of us have an aversion to asking for it. It can feel awkward to ask for help But it doesn’t have to be! We’ve got 5 simple tips that will enable you to get more help—for free. Use them in your business, and you’ll never feel awkward about asking for extra effort again. You’ll gain the help you need to achieve your company’s goals, and you’ll create a happier workforce in the process.
In this episode you will—
- Find out why most people genuinely want to be helpful.
- Learn the one strategy that’s likely to backfire when asking for a favor.
- Discover when (and when not to) follow up with a second request.
- Understand how to make your request about them, not you.
- Get practical tips for wording an email that requests assistance.