You try to get the best out of your players, but sometimes it’s hard to tell if they’re on the same team. Morale is low. Team members seem gossipy and disengaged. Nobody’s willing to collaborate. Why is it so hard to get people to work together?
In our experience, a teamwork problem is nearly always a cultural problem. Based on our success in creating one of Inc. magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work, with 96.88 percent of the team being “fully engaged,” we’ve got a solution for you. You can create a world-class culture by taking three actions.
Try this, and you’ll no longer have to push your team to get moving. In fact, you’ll be hustling to keep up with their runaway productivity. Teamwork makes the dream work, and we’ll show you how.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What to ask yourself to find out what’s really important to you and your organization.
- How to embrace who you are, not who you think you should be.
- Tips for assessing and maximizing your unique approach to initiating work.
- One major mistake that leaders make with their teams.
- Practical suggestions for helping your team work together with respect and appreciation.