You’ve been biding your time until things get back to normal. But this year has brought us one crisis after another, and there seems to be no end in sight. It’s frustrating—and a little scary—to lead your business into an uncertain future.
It doesn’t need to be. We’ve seen major cultural shifts before, and we’ve learned this immutable rule: Life is a river, so you must keep moving forward. We’ll share the three questions every leader must answer to create a “new normal” that’s better than before.
Do this, and you’ll gain instant clarity and calm, plus a vision for a future that’s even more productive and profitable than the past.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- What we have to embrace if we are going to lead in the future.
- How to decide which of your crisis-time changes should remain and which should go.
- The value of lessons learned when pushed to the edges.
- Practical tips for deciding whether you should travel or meet virtually.
- A powerful exercise that can revolutionize your approach to moving into the future.