Leaders make decisions, but clarity can be hard to come by. In this episode, listeners fire their most pressing questions at Michael and Megan. They bring practical solutions to the problems many leaders face, based on more than 30 years of business experience.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to push back on coworker demands.
- The three most important tools for bouncing back from a setback.
- How to influence workplace culture—even when your boss is not onboard.
- How to gain the confidence to surrender control of tasks to an administrative assistant.
- Practical advice for balancing business demands with a growing family.
- How to lead a meeting with people who don’t want to be there.