As a leader, you’ve thought a lot about where to take your business in the next year. But major disruptions—like the coronavirus crisis—can upend your vision. It’s a disorienting time, and it’s tempting to just hunker down and try to survive. Is it even possible to have a vision for the future right now?
Yes, it is. In this episode, you’ll see how Michael’s new book, The Vision Driven Leader: 10 Questions to Focus Your Efforts, Energize Your Team, and Scale Your Business, will clarify your vision for your team, product, marketing, and impact.
Answer the 10 questions in this book, and you’ll break free from feeling helpless in the current situation to gain the confidence you need to lead your company through this crisis.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why vision is needed more than ever during these troublesome times
- What you can’t afford to do when you experience fear as a leader
- Tips on getting into the right headspace for visioneering
- Questions you can ask yourself about what you want life on the other side of the crisis to look like
- Suggestions on how you can care for your team and show them you value them over the long haul
- What competitive rowing can teach you about leadership
- A sneak peek into Michael’s new book, The Vision Driven Leader
- How to get your team pointed in the same direction and accelerate progress