Full Focus recently surveyed more than 200 high achievers across 10 key productivity categories to find out how they're getting things done. What we learned is that the pandemic accelerated a number of trends related to flexible work hours, remote work, and so much more.
Today, Michael and Megan review four key insights that they learned from the survey.
To get the full report, visit https://leadto.win/report.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How many hours high achievers are working every week
- How much sleep high achievers are getting
- How many high achievers are working in the office and how many are working remotely
- How Michael and Megan differ in their feelings on naps
- You can listen to the episode on hybrid work that Megan mentioned here: https://mh.fullfocus.co/podcast-the-ultimate-collaborative-workplace/
- Oura Ring: https://ouraring.com/
- Lisa Hisscock (Megan and Michael’s trainer): http://www.morethanabody.com/