As leaders, we often think we must have all the answers. That can result in a leadership style that exudes arrogance and ignores the wisdom that might be sitting in the room. In this episode, you'll learn how to avoid becoming stagnated or committing foolish errors by learning to ask three types of questions in any situation.
In this episode you will:
- Learn to ask three types of questions in every situation.
- Uncover any blind spots in your self-awareness.
- Rekindle your sense of curiosity.
- Learn the difference between empowering and disempowering questions.
- Compile a list of powerful questions that will set your leadership above the rest.