Meetings are a necessary part of organizational life, and every leader needs to convene them. Unfortunately, we often allow them to run on autopilot, trapping our team in a never-ending cycle of pointless meetings. Today, we'll show you the real purpose of meetings. And we'll share 3 questions that will make your team more productive than ever before.
In this episode, you will:
- Discover the true purpose of every business meeting.
- Identify the root problem that keeps your meetings from being productive.
- Learn when not to hold a meeting.
- Find out how to get yourself excused from unnecessary meetings.
- Master the simple rule that determines who should be included in any meeting.
- Learn how to make each meeting produce its intended result.