As leaders, we know that real growth happens only when people go beyond simply putting in time and bring their best energy to work. The problem is that team members sometimes see their job as nothing but a paycheck. In this episode, we’ll show you how to get the best effort from your people by asking four questions that clarify the purpose of their work.
In this episode, you will:
- Find out why money alone cannot motivate a team.
- Hear first-hand testimonials from purpose-driven employees.
- Understand the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators.
- Learn how to connect team members to the larger goals of your company.
- Identify the three types of rewards every employer must offer.
- Gain a practical strategy for connecting your team members with one another.