Leaders build momentum. But nothing kills it faster than office gossip and departmental wrangling. Based on decades of experience in corporate leadership, we'll show you four solid strategies for dialing down the theatrics so you don't waste energy on needless conflict. When we're done, you'll have a clear strategy for creating a high-trust team that will hum along without a hint of drama.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand where drama comes from and what makes allows it to thrive.
- Learn to spot the difference between business uncertainty and office drama.
- Realize the ways leaders may unwittingly fuel drama.
- Identify solid strategies for shutting down office gossip.
- Find out how to resolve conflicts without spreading them.
- Learn a simple strategy for shutting down drama kings and queens for good.