We live in an instant culture. But if we limit ourselves to fast and easy, we miss out on any wins that require patience or persistence. Honestly, most big wins fall into that second category. In this episode, we’ll share three practices to heighten your frustration tolerance and boost your stamina for long-term success.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How practicing a bit of self-denial now can lead to major rewards later on.
- The latest studies showing that multitaskers work faster, but produce less.
- The three-tiered sickness that evolves into cynicism (and why foreboding joy is better).
- How to retain your agency through “hopeful realism.”
- One example of when The Power of Positive Thinking led to bankruptcy.
- Two breakthrough questions to ask next time you face a big challenge.
You can read the full transcript here.