High achievers love the start of the new year and the prospect of new goals. The problem is that fresh enthusiasm can evaporate with the holiday cheer. Diving back into the whirlwind can be stressful and frustrating. We don’t think your goal achievement should fluctuate with the seasons. In this episode, we reveal a simple five-step plan that will launch you into the new year with focus and energy. Listen to this podcast, and you’ll avoid the January goal slump, and make 2019 your best year ever!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- See why it’s vital to review the wins and losses of the past year.
- Understand how gratitude sets you up for success.
- Learn how to debrief goal failure so you achieve more.
- Identify the key components that make any goal easier to achieve.
- Gain perfect clarity on what you hope to accomplish in the next 12 months.