You have an opportunity to go into business with your family. You’re excited, but you’re also concerned. Will it be weird? Will there by power struggles? How will your coworkers see things? How will this affect your personal relationships?
In this episode, Megan talks with Marissa, her sister and Marketing Director, about how to work with family and preserve your relationships at the same time. They share the dos and don’ts they intentionally follow to provide clarity, maintain boundaries, and ensure a healthy environment both at work and at home.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why setting clear expectations helps all parties win
- The vital importance of not breaking the chain of command
- The necessity of only wearing one hat at a time
- How your current relational health is only magnified by working together
- The must-have of good, intentional communication