What’s the true state of your business? We’re convinced most leaders don’t have a good grasp on that question. But you can!
In this episode, we conduct a live coaching call with Andy Bond, a business owner from Chattanooga, Tenn. Andy recently took our Business Health Assessment, and we walked through his results and gave some pointers on Vision, Focus, Team, and Self-Leadership.
This was a blast! We had a great conversation and dug into some of the key areas where nearly every business needs to grow.
By the way, you can take the Business Health Assessment for yourself right now. It’s free and only takes a few minutes. We guarantee you’ll gain greater clarity on the state of your business.
In this episode, we offered some practical next steps in these areas:
- How to align your business with your vision for your personal and family life.
- How to align your team around your vision for the company.
- How to regain focus after a busy season in your business.
- Why it’s vital to prune your business, even when it’s growing.
- How to attract and keep A-level players.
- How to scale your own effectiveness.
- How to delegate effectively.
Andy reported that he gained a lot of clarity from this call, and we know you will too.
Tell Michael & Megan What You Think
There’s still time to take our brand-new listener survey. We want your feedback to keep making this show practical and enjoyable for you. You can take the survey right now. It’ll just take a few minutes and it’s totally anonymous. Don’t wait, because we’re going to close the survey in a few days.
This episode is sponsored by my (Michael’s) new book, Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less. This proven system has helped thousands of people end the overwhelm and regain their margin at work and at home. You can pre-order the book now and claim a ton of exclusive bonuses. The bonuses are for a limited time, so order now.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If haven’t yet subscribed to our podcast in iTunes, do it today. You’ll get practical, actionable advice delivered straight to your device every week. Don’t miss a single episode! Click here now to subscribe in iTunes.
We’d be super-grateful if you’d also leave a review on iTunes. That’ll help others find this program so they can benefit too. We read every single review too. Good, bad, or indifferent, we’d love to hear what you think. Click here to rate the podcast and leave your own review.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Andy Bond on LinkedIn
- Andy’s business, the Lea Team.
- Business Accelerator
- Business Health Assessment
- Free to Focus, Michael’s latest book
- “Vision Leaks” article by Andy Stanley
- “How Steve Jobs Saved Apple,” on the need for pruning a business