You’re approaching the final quarter of the year. It’s the home stretch. You still have big goals to achieve, but some unexpected obstacles have popped up and your team is feeling fatigued. You want to finish with a bang, but is that even possible? How do you rally your people and equip them to perform at the top of their game?
In this episode, Megan talks with Chad Cannon, Chief Sales Officer, about the four root problems that can keep your team from achieving this year’s goals—and how to solve them. They discuss strategies for overcoming roadblocks and how to bring out the best in people. There is still enough time to drive massive results this year, as you bring the whole team into alignment and empower them for success.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to re-energize your team to make their greatest contributions
- The vital importance of a clear, concrete project handoff
- Why synchronization of work on the calendar gets more done
- How to align your team’s daily tasks with the company goals
- For help maximizing your team’s performance, schedule your coaching call here!