At a certain point in your career, it might not seem like an executive coach is necessary. Oftentimes we only think we need a coach when something is broken or wrong. And yet, the very best business leaders always have a coach. Even athletes who are at the top of their game have coaches, so why is this overlooked in our careers?
In this episode, Megan and Michele Cushatt, chief coaching officer at Full Focus, explain why you’ll never outgrow your need for a business coach. From decision making to learning the necessary skills to go to the next level to troubleshooting difficult situations, having the right coach is invaluable to any leader.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- What drives the best leaders to invite business coaches into their world
- The value and benefit of having a business coach
- Lessons Michele has learned after 18 years with her coach
- How business coaches build courage and help make breakthroughs possible
- What characteristics make up the best business coaches