Every leader manages a whirlwind of commitments, appointments, and deadlines. Sometimes it seems as if we're one step behind. In this encore episode, we'll show you the three basic tools that will enable you to manage your day. Plus, give practical tips on coordinating your calendar with an executive assistant.
[callout]While Michael and Megan are on a July sabbatical, we've hand-picked a few of the most popular episodes of the podcast for you to enjoy. We'll be back with more great content in August.[/callout]
This episode will help you:
- Have time for your highest priorities each day.
- Know the best place to track your daily to-do items.
- Be able to reset your schedule by performing “calendar triage.”
- Have a single place for tracking important future tasks.
- Learn the secret hack that keeps your most important tasks at eye level.
- Feel freedom and confidence knowing that all the important things are getting done.