When we pair historical examples with the findings of social science, it’s clear a good marriage is an optimal environment for personal achievement. In this episode, we’re going to explore how couples can work together to achieve their most important goals.
[callout]While Michael and Megan are on a July sabbatical, we've hand-picked a few of the most popular episodes of the podcast for you to enjoy. We'll be back with more great content in August.[/callout]
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to get your spouse excited about goal-setting
- Why differences in marriage are actually a benefit
- The four advantages of pursuing goals in community with your spouse
- Practical ways to show support for your partner’s efforts
- What to do when your goals conflict
You can read the full transcript here.