At Michael Hyatt & Company, Prioritizing People is one of our Core Values. We've leaned heavily on this value while making important decisions about the health and safety of our team and clients. These are the safety guidelines we're dedicated to following at your intensive should you choose to attend in person with us at The Harpeth Hotel.
- We will follow Social Distancing guidelines per the Centers for Disease Control and Hilton Hotels. Social Distancing guidelines will be posted throughout the venue.
- Participants will sign a health waiver upon their registration.
- Health questionnaires will be signed by all participants before they enter the ballroom.
- Sanitization stations will be set up in the ballroom.
- We will have a way for you to indicate your comfort level with hugs and handshakes.
- Masks are optional for all clients and required for all staff in the ballroom.
- We will have commercial air purifiers on-site that refresh the room 3x per hour and are up to 99.99% effective at deactivating airborne Coronavirus strains.
- Lunch will be served buffet style.