Ever wanted to have coffee with us? Here’s your chance! This episode is a Q&A in which we answer your questions!
Every week we get tons of questions from listeners, mostly through social media. Today’s questions all originated from an Instagram story. So if you’re not following @michaelhyatt, you’re missing a great opportunity!
Here are some of the great questions we received.
- What’s the best way to recover from a whirlwind of a day?
- How do you get the leaders you manage to take more responsibility?
- What’s the right number of goals to set in one year?
- How do you keep work from invading family time—when you work with a family member?
- How can I use daily rituals when I have an unpredictable work schedule?
- How do you integrate the Full Focus Planner with the Getting Things Done method?
- How can I launch a new business while finishing my college career?
We’ve got practical answers to these questions, plus a few more. Did we give advice you can use? We sure hope so. Let us know what you think!
Honestly, we love fielding these questions because it keeps us in touch with what you need. We don’t want to guess at the challenges your facing or the questions you’re asking. We’d much rather hear directly from you.
That’s why we’re launching a brand-new listener survey today! We want your feedback to keep making this show practical and enjoyable for you. You can take the survey right now. It’ll just take a few minutes and it’s totally anonymous.
This episode is sponsored by my (Michael’s) new book, Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less. This proven system has helped thousands of people end the overwhelm and regain their margin at work and at home. You can pre-order the book now and claim a ton of exclusive bonuses. Don’t wait! The bonuses are for a limited time, so order now.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If haven’t yet subscribed to our podcast in iTunes, do it today. You’ll get practical, actionable advice delivered straight to your device every week. Don’t miss a single episode! Click here now to subscribe in iTunes.
We’d be super-grateful if you’d also leave a review on iTunes. That’ll help others find this program so they can benefit too. We read every single review too. Good, bad, or indifferent, we’d love to hear what you think. Click here to rate the podcast and leave your own review.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode