We’re in an unusual time where hiring is really difficult. Recruitment is extremely competitive, and candidates have a lot of options. But once you find the right people, how do you make them want to stay? Hiring and retention are equally and critically important, and neither have ever been more challenging than in this current market.
In this episode, Megan and Michael uncover the secrets of hiring great talent and retaining it. By following these five tools, you can get—and keep—the people that you need to run and scale the business that you dream of.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why compensation isn’t everything
- How purpose is more important than you think
- One of the primary reasons people leave companies
- The relationship between engagement and retention
- The components of a well-written job description
- Ideas for compelling benefits
- FREE business performance assessment call
- The Loyalist Team by Linda Adams, Abby Curnow-Chavez, Audrey Epstein, and Rebecca Teasdale with Jody Berger