You’re an experienced leader, but the current crisis has left us all a bit shaken. Some industries that seemed unassailable just weeks ago are gasping for air. What just happened? And what if it happens again?
The best way to prepare for the future is to learn the lessons of the past, and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing. We’ve learned valuable lessons from the early stages of the pandemic and economic crisis. In this episode, we’ll share them with you.
Work them into your business, and you’ll gain the confidence to proactively prepare the future. You’ll gain relief and confidence about whatever’s coming next. And you may find yourself able to seize opportunities when the next crisis hits.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The importance of completing After Action Reviews after projects, campaigns, and seasons to ensure you learn from your experience.
- How to be better prepared for the next crisis by learning what you can for this one.
- The most critical element your business needs to be prepared for troubled times.
- Questions to ask yourself to enable you to pivot and retool for new opportunities.
- How much of a cash reserve you should shoot for to ensure a more comfortable transition in turbulent times.
- Why leaders tend to under-communicate—and what you should do instead.
- What your employees are looking for from you when they’re nervous and uncertain.