Sometimes it feels like the cards are stacked against you. The unforeseen obstacles standing between you and your goal seem insurmountable. You don’t want to give up, but you don’t know how to move forward. Never has that felt truer for many than during the pandemic.
Now, a year later, Megan and Michael reflect on the 2020 goal that led to astonishing results and unpack three key reasons for their success. When you leverage these strategies, you’ll stop being the victim of your circumstances and start building confidence that you can accomplish hard things—and see incredible success as you do.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The necessity of committing to goals you’re not sure you can accomplish
- Why it’s vital to choose to advance when others choose to retreat
- What makes courage an action, not a feeling
- Signs that your dream isn’t big enough
- The surprising gift that only comes after you accomplish hard things