It’s easy to think no one can do the work that needs to get done better than you. Sometimes it can also feel like passing work off actually creates even more work for you. But the truth is, there is likely someone who can do the job just as well, if not better, than you.
In this episode, Megan and Michael break down why delegation is the key to growing your business, having more margin in your life, and enjoying both work and life more. You don’t have to continue getting bogged down in work that doesn’t move your business forward. You can become a master delegator and be freed up to focus on the tasks essential to growth.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- 3 mistakes leaders and business owners make when it comes to delegation
- How delegation frees you up for high-leverage work
- Why clear expectations are necessary
- The 5 levels of delegation
- The danger of micromanaging